Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is it now too late...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Not if a deal is done before the cut off time and just not released to the media.

pork-on-the-wing.jpg

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Oh well. Hope will remain until the morning I suppose. If nothing then a very poor effort I think. A golden chance may have been wasted.

A golden chance to sign whom?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Only players that were free agents on January 31st now possible ( from anywhere in the world ).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
No. A golden chance to bring in a striker who could help us up to the prem. We are in a good position. If we slip back due to lack of goals then we may regret not bringing someone in...

I don't think we can have regrets, what makes you think it was our decision not to bring anyone in?

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
I have been at a wedding all day... Did we manage to get Simeon Jackson, or have we not signed anyone on loan??

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I have been at a wedding all day... Did we manage to get Simeon Jackson, or have we not signed anyone on loan??

Haven't signed anyone, Jackson deal fell through as Norwich are in a relegation fight and don't want to lose a striking option

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
We could of had Messi. Barcelona was only asking for a packet of wine gums and one fruit pastille, but apparently we couldn't afford it. This is from a source very high at the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here