Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only fed up with some people on here and there so called sources

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom
It really is starting to piss me off.Done deal etc my source.Since I have joined only the poster Bozza seems to have any idea.Some people should be banned for making up total tripe about so called sources at the club.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Sauces, not sources.

and only with a full English.

C

CT1

Why don't you just ignore people until its on the Albion website? That's what I do
Expectation leads to disappointment

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The amount of posts I start is starting to piss me off. Since I have joined only the poster Bozza seems to have any idea.Some people should be banned for making up total tripe about so called sources at the club.

Can't argue with that.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It really is starting to piss me off.Done deal etc my source.Since I have joined only the poster Bozza seems to have any idea.Some people should be banned for making up total tripe about so called sources at the club.

Why would you ever believe any rumour/gossip that you read on here?!
My view on all these 'sources/rumours' is that it's all bullsh*t until I see it on the Seagulls website.
Don't take NSC so seriously.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

You aren't half a negative Nelly. Would you mind awfully aggregating all your moaning into one big moanfest thread to make you easier to ignore. Many thank yous.

Here's an idea.

Go start your own forum if you don't like the way NSC is, always has been, and always will be.

If you manage to get over 300 members in 6 months you'll be doing better than the last lot that tried.

Don't like it? Don't read it. Simple really.

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom
Here's an idea.

Go start your own forum if you don't like the way NSC is, always has been, and always will be.

If you manage to get over 300 members in 6 months you'll be doing better than the last lot that tried.

Don't like it? Don't read it. Simple really.

what a boring and typical of some off the crap on here God some people are so up the their own arse holes on here.

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom
You aren't half a negative Nelly. Would you mind awfully aggregating all your moaning into one big moanfest thread to make you easier to ignore. Many thank yous.

I see your so called sources were wrong YET AGAIN bore off with your rubbish my source this etc just admit you make it up? Does it make you feel big and important???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here