Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sweepstake: How many minutes into Saturday's game until Ulloa gets injured or sent off?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'm going to stick by neck out and guess that he'll have pulled up by the warm-up.

I suppose given it's taken Gus 18 months to sign a decent centre forward it was a bit much to expect him to bring in another one two months later.

Still, never mind eh? Who needs Premiership football? Who cares about recovering £8m losses? He's off in the summer anyway so might as well lap up a bit of pundit work on Chelsea and another chance to top up his already embarrassingly OTT sun tan in Barbados. Not to mention holding talks with Reading. No need to go out of his way to sign a striker though.

What will come first, an injury to Ulloa or another whinge about our "bottom half budget" that's seen us sign players from Man United, Man City, Valencia and Athletico Bilbao, not to mention forking out another £2m for a striker in January?

Oh well, look at the positives, at least we don't have to witness another ridiculously woeful panic buy like Dobbie. Hoorah!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's not that easy to sign a striker who is happy on the bench?

Quite. But just ignore the attention-seeking little boy. Everyone else seems to these days.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Yay! True to form, NSC's very own Captain Cretin turns up to show how clever he thinks he is - after something disappointing happens in & around the club.

Marvelous.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Serious question, I can't think for the life of me, which ex-man united players do we have?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
WW returns with a negative spin hours before one of the most mouth watering games of the season. If ever one person summed up a glass half empty mentality it has to be you WW. Couldn't you wait until something shit happened before going down this road?

If Ulloa gets injured we'll get a good loan striker in because he'll automatically become 1st choice, which as far as I can gather is why we are struggling to get a good back up striker.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I'm going to stick by neck out and guess that he'll have pulled up by the warm-up.

I suppose given it's taken Gus 18 months to sign a decent centre forward it was a bit much to expect him to bring in another one two months later.

Still, never mind eh? Who needs Premiership football? Who cares about recovering £8m losses? He's off in the summer anyway so might as well lap up a bit of pundit work on Chelsea and another chance to top up his already embarrassingly OTT sun tan in Barbados. Not to mention holding talks with Reading. No need to go out of his way to sign a striker though.

What will come first, an injury to Ulloa or another whinge about our "bottom half budget" that's seen us sign players from Man United, Man City, Valencia and Athletico Bilbao, not to mention forking out another £2m for a striker in January?

Oh well, look at the positives, at least we don't have to witness another ridiculously woeful panic buy like Dobbie. Hoorah!

Another Vagina Monologue.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
WW returns with a negative spin hours before one of the most mouth watering games of the season. If ever one person summed up a glass half empty mentality it has to be you WW. Couldn't you wait until something shit happened before going down this road?

If Ulloa gets injured we'll get a good loan striker in because he'll automatically become 1st choice, which as far as I can gather is why we are struggling to get a good back up striker.

Ummmm. Shall you tell him or shall I?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

You're a happy guy aren't you

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Sweepstake: How many minutes into Saturday's game until Ulloa gets injured or...

How are we going to do that?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Sweepstake: How many minutes into Saturday's game until Ulloa gets injured or...

ze7yvevu.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here