somewhere in Eastbourne
no new forward just in case we have any injuries

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Totally agree. Very disappointing.

We need massive good luck now for the rest of the season.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was OK with the squad, and my gut feeling is that Ulloa will stay injury free, but the near certainty of Argus articles got my hopes up.

Not too bothered. We've had some bad experiences with loanee strikers, and still on a high from the destruction of CP.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Everyone spelling 'disappointing' correctly is good enough for me, almost as good as getting a loan striker.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I still have a feeling we will get a forward in. Wether a deal was done in the closing minutes after the Jackson deal fell through or we get hold of a decent free agent from somewhere.
What I do find Disappointing is lack of communication from the club. On the reasons for not getting a striker and also the Gus to Reading stuff. Hopefully the former will be addressed tomorrow

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
No point in throwing money at a player not right for us, use the squad players coming through and Barnes will be back refreshed towards the end of the season

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I still have a feeling we will get a forward in. Wether a deal was done in the closing minutes after the Jackson deal fell through or we get hold of a decent free agent from somewhere.
What I do find Disappointing is lack of communication from the club. On the reasons for not getting a striker and also the Gus to Reading stuff. Hopefully the former will be addressed tomorrow

This puts to bed any story that Gus demanded and got this that and the other to stop him going to Reading.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Everyone spelling 'disappointing' correctly is good enough for me, almost as good as getting a loan striker.

Now all we need to do is work on the "their, there, they're" issue and we may actually have a chance this season.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Now all we need to do is work on the "their, there, they're" issue and we may actually have a chance this season.

Once 'your' and 'you're' are sorted, we will definitely make a play-off spot.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Why can't we just recall Dobbie?

Don't care how good or bad he is, we paid money for him so might as well get some use out of him sitting on the bench.

Ridiculous if we have a fit player on our books and can't use him.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
i too am dissappinted that weeve knot git a nue stricker theere knot leestening too there suupporteers, butt at leest thes fred wheel kep thee speelling brigade appy!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
That's k fine Poyet and Bloom, we've known since Bristol that we needed a replacement but it's fine, we'll get promoted with George Barker instead

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here