Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train Prices for Saturday

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Joining the party so late, I think my cheapest option (as I have a Network Card) is a cheap day return to Bedford and Saver from there (stay on the same train). It works out at £56, which is cheaper than the eighty something quid otherwise. Any train buffs think otherwise ?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
pm [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] he is brill at that

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Joining the party so late, I think my cheapest option (as I have a Network Card) is a cheap day return to Bedford and Saver from there (stay on the same train). It works out at £56, which is cheaper than the eighty something quid otherwise. Any train buffs think otherwise ?

Also decided rather late to go. Paying £60 return from Portslade. That was cheapest I could find and got to use certain trains.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

You get a return from London to Nottingham for £35 with megabus - the only snag is you'd have to get quite an early train.
Enrest can tell you the cheapest way to get to St Pancras.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
As a shining example of the integrated transport in this country, FCC trains are all terminating at London Bridge, presumably because the Thameslink lines are shut for engineering work. The main viable alternative to this is the Northern Line from LB to Kings Cross St Pancras. This is also closed this weekend.

Genius.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here