Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridders gets voted into top 10 champ players of the season

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Sorry where's Jedinak? The player who's the best defensive midfielder outside the premier league. The one who'd supposedly get in to any side outside the top 6 in the prem? Laughable.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sorry where's Jedinak? The player who's the best defensive midfielder outside the premier league. The one who'd supposedly get in to any side outside the top 6 in the prem? Laughable.

Indeed. It is astounding that the BEST defensive midfielder in our league didn't even get into the top 10.

Let's turn over a table :lolol:

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham

I thought Jedinak looked quality at the Amex. I think both he and Bridders should be in there

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Whittingham has had a pretty poor season by his standards, surprised he got in the top 10. The rest seem fair enough, although I'm guessing the vote was taken before Leicester turned rubbish.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I thought their whole midfield was diabolical at the Amex.

Yep, horrendous side us. Every one of our 18 wins has been lucky, we should be rotted at the bottom of the league, the fact we have scored over 2 goals a game at home has been from us taking a load of 50 yard hit and hope punts that somehow have gone in everytime, Jedinak wouldn't even be better than Bridcutt if Bridcutt had one leg tide to the other, Murray is crap and all his goals have been penalities, Jon Williams was only MOM of the match the other night vs Croatia as Bale, Modric and co had been out drinking the night before, Zaha will be the next Bebe :bla:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Yep, horrendous side us. Every one of our 18 wins has been lucky, we should be rotted at the bottom of the league, the fact we have scored over 2 goals a game at home has been from us taking a load of 50 yard hit and hope punts that somehow have gone in everytime, Jedinak wouldn't even be better than Bridcutt if Bridcutt had one leg tide to the other, Murray is crap and all his goals have been penalities, Jon Williams was only MOM of the match the other night vs Croatia as Bale, Modric and co had been out drinking the night before, Zaha will be the next Bebe :bla:

Well you've completely took that out of context.

I meant the performance at the Amex, idiot.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Who rattled your cage. Does it really matter what the other managers in the division think? What do they know.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Palace fan in sensible post shock!

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Well you've completely took that out of context.

I meant the performance at the Amex, idiot.

Most of your fans are basing our side on that one game, that's the point i'm trying to make.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

Jedinak is actually excellent though, on a par with Bridcutt in my mind

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Most of your fans are basing our side on that one game, that's the point i'm trying to make.

Like you lot do with us.

I still think Jedinak isn't as superior as you lot make out to be. Decent player, but not the best CDM outside the prem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here