Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ultimate NSC Doggie Thread

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I have been quite moved reading US's dog thread. Some of the tales on there have been so touching.
I have always been a dog lover, and now have my first ever dog, in fact we have had her over four years now.
I didnt want one to be honest. But Mrs HG talked me into it.
Two conditions, it couldnt be a small one, at least knee high and Mrs HG had to clear the garden.
So we bought a pedigree Tibetan Terrier, eight weeks old, her choice of breed. On the bloodline of a Crufts supreme champion, and cost me £750.:eek:
Jess is a lovely dog that is so loyal, wags her tail as soon as you walk through the door and gives so much love and affection.
I love taking her for walks, its been good for me and helped me lose some weight, Abbotts Wood, up on the downs at Firle or Berwick, or along the beach at Pevensey, great walks when the weather is good.
The only downside is reading some of the posts on the other thread, I dread the day we say goodbye, she is a part of the family.

However, I think we should have a thread of Nsc's dogs, so post you pictures here.
I'll start with a few pictures of Jess. She loves the snow and a muddy ditch, but looks a million dollars when fully groomed.

ImageShack - Online Photo and Video Hosting

There's four of mine, lets see yours

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
PICT0051 doggies.jpg Here's two, there's another four or five somewhere on this computer.......... Fetch.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Nice one H.G.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364416390.782715.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364416418.266513.jpg

Albie. As we lost Barney last August.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Hi Slick, he's a litle cracker, sorry to hear you lost Barney mate, I remember he wasnt well last Poker night we had.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harry was born 14/8/98. Pushing 15 years now. A Golden Retriever.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Ozzy (named after Peter Osgood, my boyhood hero)

He has just turned 3 years old. Much like the OP, I never wanted a dog but aclose friend bought him for the kids. I love him to bits now and dread the terrible day he leaves us.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364418408.935503.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364418448.102115.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364418467.334670.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry for the pic quality but dog 2 with his favourite toy:-

WP_000053.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Awww...

Not the sort of doggie thread i was expecting....

I'll be off then.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
What a cracking-looking dog, Hailsham. She's a beaut.

I'd love a dog - a Dalmation or German Shepherd given the choice - but my lifestyle simply won't allow it, it wouldn't be fair to the dog. Will be moving to a pueblo in the Spanish mountains in the future, though, where we've got the space and will have the time that it'd take. Will absolutely definitely get one then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here