Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Missed it. Any updates?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Heard it.

Good listen but nothing said that we don't know already.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Why does Richard Keys keep saying that Darren Bloom is as powerful at the club as Tony? He said last week that the Bloom brothers had done a fantastic job, have I missed Darren being appointed a director ?

el punal

Yep. Heard this interview too. I thought Barber came across very well - would not be drawn on the Gus will he/won't he leave scenario but said that his success (Gus's) would always attract offers and that the club understand this.

Praised the fans for their fantastic support in helping the club to be where it is today, and for the huge numbers in returning to support the Albion, mentioning that we have the highest average attendance in the Championship - 26,000.

Talked about small steps and consolidation in our aim for Premier League status but was wise enough to state that if the opportunity arose we should grab it with both hands.

My conclusion : I thought Barber was articulate and put over the fact that the club was progressing in the the right direction, with the infrastructure in place to cope with the prospect of promotion ( I hope!).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why does Richard Keys keep saying that Darren Bloom is as powerful at the club as Tony? He said last week that the Bloom brothers had done a fantastic job, have I missed Darren being appointed a director ?

Darren has a big hand in a lot of activities. Do you remember the Peterborough chairman singing the praises of "the Bloom boys" when we picked up CMS?

If nothing else, Tony spends a significant amount of time in Australia. Darren doesn't.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here