Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Travel Help Please

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Hi,

It looks like I may be running a tad late to the Charlton game next week, as I have got a job interview in Erith that doesn't finish until half 6, meaning that I am unlikely to get to the Mithras P+R site until around 740...what time do the buses stop running to the ground, and what B&H buses would get me there from the Lewes Road please?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Presumably you are driving? Go straight to the Bridge Car Park, £13.50 job done. You might just catch the kick off without relying on buses.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
23 and 25 bus along the Lewes Road, come 7.40 they shouldnt be as busy or late, so should actually stop at Mithras House

brilliant, thanks :)

Presumably you are driving? Go straight to the Bridge Car Park, £13.50 job done. You might just catch the kick off without relying on buses

great idea, but given that im looking for a job and the petrol from kent kills me anyway, am looking for the tightwad option :)

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Get the 25 anyway as it drops you off outside the university and you can then run over the footbridge at the station thus avoiding the really slow progress around the roundabouts and into the bus park that the park and ride buses do.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If you are comeing from Kent how about parking in Lewes station car park (I think its free after 6pm but cannot guarantee that) and getting the train, free with your ST. Check the train times first though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here