Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CCTV Help.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
I have just installed a CCTV system at my house & need some advice from someone in the now. It is up & running & i have set the motion detection area, the problem i have is the length of time it records. The system stopped recording yesterday at 4pm for some reason, i played with the settings & it recorded again until 11.55 last night & stopped, i need it to monitor for 24/7 on motion detection but can't get it to do this. Any help would be greatfully recieved thanks.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I have just installed a CCTV system at my house & need some advice from someone in the now. It is up & running & i have set the motion detection area, the problem i have is the length of time it records. The system stopped recording yesterday at 4pm for some reason, i played with the settings & it recorded again until 11.55 last night & stopped, i need it to monitor for 24/7 on motion detection but can't get it to do this. Any help would be greatfully recieved thanks.

I thinking of installing CCTV can I ask where you purchased it from and how much. Send me a link if you can. Sorry. Can't help with your question.

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
I would guess that you need to reduce the frames per second recoding rate.

What size is the hard drive?

Does it automatically rewrite when the memory is full?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here