gerrard 7
cleverly 3 total shit
wellbeck 7
rooney 7
milner 7.5 mom

subs

young 5

manager 3 should of brought on lampard we might struggle to win the group:(

Well I watched the first half in patches and all of the second half and I didn't see him do one single thing to warrant that.

Did I miss some sublime play from Milner in the first half?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
interested how you managed to score Wellbeck a 7?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Milner man of the match! :lolol:

Only Rooney deserved a 7. The rest were 4/5 or 6. Welbeck would struggle in the Championship, and Carrick was totally absent. Strange line up and poor performance.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Milner was my MOTM as well. Worked very very hard.

Hart - 7
Johnson - 5
Smalling - 6
Lescott - 6
Cole - 6

Carrick - 6
Cleverly - 6
Gerrard - 5

Milner - 8
Rooney - 7
Welbeck - 6

I don't recall Welbeck doing anything attacking, his first touch lets him down every time. Gerrard had a couple of good shots on target and an assist but he must have passed straight to the opposition at least 5 times.

It would be quite annoying if that is our best 11. (it's not)

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
At one stage Hart managed to put abour six goal kicks in succession into touch. Either he was spooked by the poor defense in front of him or was having a poor game. Or both.

Cleverley was good in the first half, but very poor in the second. He should have been brought off much earlier for Parker or Lampard.

Lescott had a bad second half. Was impressed with Welbeck. Most of Gerrard's free kicks and corners in the 2nd half were poor leading to at least three Montenegro breakaways from which they could have scored. Rooney did very little in the 2nd half.

We were so bad in the 2nd half I would struggle to find a MoM.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I thought Hart verged between the fantastic and the terrible. There was the one obvious error, but most of his second half kicks went straight out, and he just didn't seem his usual commanding self. Having said that, he made three or four world class saves.

A strange performance. Brilliant, yet rubbish.

I thought Ashley Cole played well - at one point he seemed like the only England player with an ounce of attacking instinct.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Lescott,Smalling,Cleverley and Welbeck would struggle to get into the Scotland team.This was a dismal performance after a promising start,but I'm not having a bet on England to win the World Cup.

BHAFCMike

Banned
Feb 5, 2013
It was nice to watch a game for once which didn't include that overated stuck up c*nt Spanish Dave in the centre of midfield, the c*nts pass completion must be 40%, he was in the local paper saying he'll consider his options at the end of the season as well, who is with me seagulls?!? bring back gary hart,
The Skipper

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
good 1st half so so shit in the 2nd half

hart 6
johnson 6
lescott 4
smalling 4
cole 6
carrick 6
gerrard 7
cleverly 3 total shit
wellbeck 7
rooney 7
milner 7.5 mom

subs

young 5

manager 3 should of brought on lampard we might struggle to win the group:(

7 for Gerrard?

Thought he was poor last night. Kept on giving the ball away.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
after a decent first half, disappointed with them all tbh, except Milner, Rooney and maybe Cole. just let them get back into the game too easily, made too many sloppy passes and didnt seem interested second half. Welbeck disappointed in particular because he's been very good in previous games and just wasnt making the movement and runs for anyone to do anything, couple time he was static as the ball went into the box, for their defenders to sweep up.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Wellbeck is garbage

more worryingly is Hart's complete loss of form, he comes across too arrogant now, needs to concentrate more on playing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here