Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ukraine's red card tonight...

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
awful but in his defence, he did seem genuinely sorry. Not that it means much.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
POW!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Never a red it's accidental..

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Agree it's cavalier or desperate, but still not intentional. Have to feel a tad sympathetic with both players really

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Clear red card, but down to p*** poor timing and judgement more than any malicious intent. Don't really know what the fuss is about.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I have to say that was excellent refereeing too. Got right in the middle before any reaction could happen, led the player away and sent him off.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Definitely a red but never the worst ever. For me Roy Keanes one on that bloke was the worst, pure scum, went out to end his career. I mean it might not look the worst but the fact he did that deliberately to end his career.

And this one he only got a yellow for : :eek:

Roy Keane tackle on Neil Pointon

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Definitely a red but never the worst ever. For me Roy Keanes one on that bloke was the worst, pure scum, went out to end his career. I mean it might not look the worst but the fact he did that deliberately to end his career.

And this one he only got a yellow for : :eek:

Roy Keane tackle on Neil Pointon
And there's another one Ialways comes to mind when ever I see Keane - against Swindon (I think) when he tackled some one then stamped on their chest after. Easily my least favourite player ever, I think.

As for the tackle in the OP it did look nasty but to be fair as others have said he did look pretty distraught afterwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here