Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thinngs you wish you never said..

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
whilst filling up my car this morning the lady in the petrol station(who I know) said " stick it in the bottom" , I quickly replied ..." NO Good morning first?"

she was of course talking about the slot for my cash card...after bemoaning ALL males childish sense of humour she sent me my way with a big smile.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
I spotted a mate in a crowded pub one evening, I shouted across "How did you get on with that blonde last night." Then I noticed his wife was sitting behind him. :(

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Asked a mate in a pub once who the fat stinky munter was he was with last night and he replied it was his sister who has learning difficulties !!! Oh ground swallow me up please !!!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
When I was about 10 my mate invited me round for lunch at his mum and dads and who where very posh, they had a big salad so I decided to accidentally mispronounce one of the veg on offer and promptly asked his stuck up mum to pass me the Crinkle cu*t Beetroot. :(

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
whilst filling up my car this morning the lady in the petrol station(who I know) said " stick it in the bottom" , I quickly replied ..." NO Good morning first?"

she was of course talking about the slot for my cash card...after bemoaning ALL males childish sense of humour she sent me my way with a big smile.

Thinngs?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
"Will you marry me?" to my utter utter nutcase of an ex. Luckily never made it that far. Once smashed a pub sized ashtray over my head because I was "taking the piss". True story.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Daydreaming in French lesson when I was asked a question. My mate whispered the answer in my ear and I proceeded to say in French.......

Open your legs my cock is massive.

I didn't see the end of lesson. Needless to say I was also dating the teachers daughter. Fair play to my mate never held it against him.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I used to work in an office and really fancied my (female) supervisor. Now this was the 1980's and poodle haircuts were 'in' . Anyway, this woman had come to work with a new poodle haircut. I was trying to compliment her in a gushy teenage way and I meant to say " Hi Penny, like your hair - you look great " .
For some reason, I actually said " Hi Penny, you look like a dog " :facepalm:
Needless to say, I never got the chance to get jiggy with her

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I think the diahorrea has stopped now, I should be ok to wait til the next services.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"Will you marry me?" to my utter utter nutcase of an ex. Luckily never made it that far. Once smashed a pub sized ashtray over my head because I was "taking the piss". True story.

Were you taking the piss?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Serves you right. Incidentally did you propose before or after she twatted you with the ashtray?

Jul 7, 2003
In Bensons Nightclub Worthing, mid-80's - "look at that old ****** sat there in his John Travolta white suit and why does he think it looks cool to wear shades in a dark nightclub?" At which point his mate passes him his white stick and walks the bloke away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here