Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mexican waves

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Utter rubbish, and distracted from watching the football last night, the kids seemed to love it though.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Hate them.

However we should start one in the North Stand that goes both ways round. When it reaches the away fans on both sides at the same time we should all shout BANG.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
You can always tell which matches have more kids attending as when there is a high amount of kids, there's a Mexican wave.

The parents need to tell those kids that they are to never do one at a Brighton game !!!

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
So unbelievably naff....though the vast amount of school kids there last night were having fun.....so England games maybe, but league games, never

During euro 88 the england fans refused to do the Mexican wave, as it hit our section the 5,000 England fans gave the agincourt wave instead,they sent the wave round from both sides and got the two handed agincourt wave:facepalm: Even the stadium announcer told the England fans to join in:blush:it got to point where the England fans sat on the terrace when it came round:)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hate them.

However we should start one in the North Stand that goes both ways round. When it reaches the away fans on both sides at the same time we should all shout BANG.
:lol: actually quite brilliant.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Last game of league in a dead rubber game, it's only a bit of fun, no need to throw toys out of your pram about it

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Danny Baker this morning was discussing why Mexican Waves were always anticlockwise. I thought at the time that I didn't think this was true, and now I know that it isn't.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I got called something unpleasant for not participating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here