Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing Band looking for support

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
My significant other's Nephew is releasing a new EP tomorrow with is band Hey River.

Here is the link for a preview on you tube: Hey River - Car Talk EP Preview - YouTube

Granted it may not be everyone's cup of tea but a few of you might like what you hear.

Be nice if we can get a few more people supporting local lads.

:bounce::ascarf::bounce::ascarf::bounce::ascarf::bounce::ascarf::bounce::ascarf::bounce::ascarf::bounce::ascarf::bounce::ascarf::bounce::ascarf::bounce::ascarf::bounce::ascarf::bounce::ascarf::bounce::ascarf::bounce::ascarf:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Not my cup of tea. Not particularly original. Well produced though and the vocalist clearly has a good voice. I'm sure people who watch Simon Cowell and his sort of programmes will find it to their taste.

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
Not my cup of tea. Not particularly original. Well produced though and the vocalist clearly has a good voice. I'm sure people who watch Simon Cowell and his sort of programmes will find it to their taste.

Like I said not everybody's cup of tea but some local lads doing things there way. Not sure what you class as being original in this day and age, surely most bands end up trying to sound like bands they grew up listening to.

Personally I think its a good effort and beats half the computer generated crap that's in the charts at the moment. (Rhiannia excused! mmmmmmm)

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
How about the artwork on the EP cover?

That was my doing, that any good?

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
I'm finished with this one......
ringside_kickboxing_jock_strap_KC.JPG

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Yes I had a listen but I'm old not my kind of music obviously but well produced good vocals good luck to them,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here