Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone been in N1B north west corner?

imbrightontillidie

Jan 12, 2011
anyone been in the new north west corner block N1B as i am considering moving season ticket seats to there next season, if so would you care to share a picture of the view if you have one? thanks

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
Not quite, but was taken from N1C at the Palarse game.
uta8ysan.jpg

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
looks pretty good. There is 10 in our group looking to move into the north east corner next year so that gives us a good idea of what to expect.

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
i was in n1b for the palace game too, good seats, the far corner felt a long long way away however the angle meant it was easier to see where the ball was going compared to being behind the goal or side on.

stupendor

Feb 21, 2010
Was in N1B last night, row AA, right at the back under the Control Room.

This was the view:
View attachment 40913

Assuming your username isn't ironic, did you not whack your head against the control room when we scored?! I walked under there after the game and there was about 6 inches clearance from my head.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Assuming your username isn't ironic, did you not whack your head against the control room when we scored?! I walked under there after the game and there was about 6 inches clearance from my head.

Ha ha! You're right, there's not much room under there, but England U21 scoring did not really bring out a mad, leap up out of your seat & punch the air celebration. Now if I'd been in that seat for Palace, I would have probably ended up bursting through the control room floor!

Good job I'm normally in the Upper West.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here