Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boat race Sunday

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Well apparently the boat race is this Sunday and both Oxford and Cambridge are once again in the final (seems to be them every year) So who are most likely to lift the crown for 2013 and is it worth a flutter.:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Had a tenner on each at 5/6. Fill your boots lads..

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Come on Cambridge do it for Kings, i remember many a happy day punting along the Upper River with a piece of straw in my mouth accompanied by a local wench, flicking V's at any man, woman or child who dared look my way. Great, great times.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Really is the most non-event ever, promoted by the BBC as no one else really wants it, yawn.

And yes, it is on my telly.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Shame on you, shame on you Cambridge, even watching Clare Balding working her magic onscreen can't raise my spirits!
I'm having a G'&T'.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Come on Cambridge do it for Kings, i remember many a happy day punting along the Upper River with a piece of straw in my mouth accompanied by a local wench, flicking V's at any man, woman or child who dared look my way. Great, great times.

Wench! Are you sure Doc? I always remember you as a right raver! Bloody delicious to look at mind you.

Screenplay.AnotherCountry.jpg
another_country_white-shirts.jpg

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
I wonder how much it cost to deploy the Royal marines to protect 2 boat loads of posh boys from a single, unarmed, protester.

No shortage of money in this country when the class system needs protecting.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Wench! Are you sure Doc? I always remember you as a right raver! Bloody delicious to look at mind you.

Ssshhhhh and as i said to you and the Foreign Office, my trip to Russia shortly after graduation was purely coincidental.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Clear winners were BNY Mellon. What exactly is there to sponsor? There's two boats rowing up, or possibly down, The Thames, and its on the BBC? ???

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I wonder how much it cost to deploy the Royal marines to protect 2 boat loads of posh boys from a single, unarmed, protester.

No shortage of money in this country when the class system needs protecting.

Bloody communists.:smile:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Amazing sponsorship, BNY Mellon's name was everywhere. And how is it the Oxford cox came out with 3 expletives live on air yet the Beeb don't apologise?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here