Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

-- Music Festivals --

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Anyone going to one of the 'big ones' this year?

I'm looking at going to Bilbao BBK which I'd never heard of until last week. Some big acts playing there and only 85.00 for a 3 day ticket.

What are the chances of Glastonbury being another wash-out?!

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Festivals start and end with download this year. Can't beat that line up. Sadly festival's have priced many people out of attending. Would cost me the best part of £1000 to take myself and Mrs Daniels for 4 days.

Gone are the days when reading sold out in an hour and a half. Need to start getting the tickets back to a working mans price. There is no value in the ticket price at present. Thus they take forever to sell out the tickets if they ever do at all.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Maybe Friday night Isle of Wight for me with Weller, jake Bugg & Stone Roses.....BUT im already going to Stone Roses at Finsbury park the week
before so will wait...& weather dependent as IOW was a lake last year!!

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Definatly Download again . No other festival like it for truly crunching he cranium ,except for the temporally defunct Sonisphere, which I have to say was a better festival .Still Donington is hallowed ground , even if they have shifted the arena to the old car park.
Been going since the Monsters of Rock days . Hopefully a little less rain this year . That was easily the worse rain at a festival for me since Reading '91.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I plan to go to Glastonbury again. No other festival seems to come close IMHO.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Great Escape- Brighton
Edge of The Sea- Brighton
End of The Road- Dorset

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
2012banner-g.jpg

GLASTONWICK 2013 | Ropetackle

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Doing the Sunday at Reading-mainly to see Nine Inch Nails, not too fussed about the rest of the lineup

Well that's likely to be disappointing as TR is just a self absorbed prick these days. They were pretty bad when I saw them on the "goodbye" tour, hahahaha, at sonisphere.

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Well that's likely to be disappointing as TR is just a self absorbed prick these days. They were pretty bad when I saw them on the "goodbye" tour, hahahaha, at sonisphere.

They were totally shit that day.This was the highlight of one of my mates weekend .They had a long set by festival standards. They came on and I waited 45 minutes for something to happen and they went off .Never heard a peep out of the mate afterwards , he was so gutted. I had seen them before supporting Marilyn Manson at Brixton , so I knew on their day that could be awesome . At Sonisphere , they just did not even create a wimper , just a sad morose background noise. Shame really.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here