Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite clip?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Which is your favourite FAIL from this clip?

[yt]Fd63yWNtLgU[/yt]

I think it has to be the cocky goalkeeper who thinks he's saved a penalty. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Your choice is indeed a worthy one. Personally I liked the tosspot in the Brazil kit, who rounded the keeper them cocked up the fancy flick on the line. #tosspot

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The back pass at 2.35 pour moi

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Your choice is indeed a worthy one. Personally I liked the tosspot in the Brazil kit, who rounded the keeper them cocked up the fancy flick on the line. #tosspot
Absolutely this, I don't think I have ever seen anyone both shoot and clear their own shot off the line before, top work :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Good shout. IMO, it is between your choice and mine for choice of biggest tosspot. What an absolute cretin.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think it has to be the cocky goalkeeper who thinks he's saved a penalty. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I'm DESPERATE to see the next few seconds of footage when he (surely) realises what a complete KNOBHUT he's been. Annoys me that the clip ends with him still being smug.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm DESPERATE to see the next few seconds of footage when he (surely) realises what a complete KNOBHUT he's been. Annoys me that the clip ends with him still being smug.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
There's a few on there that aren't really 'fails' though, just unlucky...the header at 4:04 for example.

More to the point, the word 'fail' has become really overused and sodding annoying. Pisses me off now. It seems everything is a 'fail' nowadays.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
There's a few on there that aren't really 'fails' though, just unlucky...the header at 4:04 for example.

More to the point, the word 'fail' has become really overused and sodding annoying. Pisses me off now. It seems everything is a 'fail' nowadays.

Some things are "epic fails"

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Some things are "epic fails"

I tend to weigh up the person saying 'fail' or 'epic fail' against the item in question. If it isn't actually the afrementioned fail or a variant of, they get kicked repeatedly.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

Haven't watched the clip but my favourite moment of this thread so far is your use of the word "Knobhut". I'm not au fait with that word, but i shall be using it regularly in conversation from now on.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Knobhut ph:"nob"/-"hutt"
Noun
Definition - a hut full of knobs.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
3:15 Open Goal for me.
Though the biggest fail has to be the music.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here