Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amanda Knox verdict, overturned... here we go again...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So she has had her not guilty appeal decision overturned but, what is the point ? every year that passes the truth of what happened to Meredith Kercher becomes ever more murky. The Italian courts may well be going what they feel is due process but this really isn't going to help to get a conviction now. Besides, will Miss Knox willingly fly to Italy for a re-trial ? not on your Nelly.

I feel sorry for the Kercher family, never being able to forget what has happened and move on.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I agree with you horrible for family. Knox does not have to return for retrial for the same reason that Blair's mate Berlusconi does not have to appear for most of his trials. If found guilty the Italian gov has to ask US for extradition. Will they? Doubt it.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
dunno about you guys, but she totally does it for me :)

Amanda-Knox-Awaits-Murder-010.jpg
amandaKnox_1422276c.jpg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Meredith or Amanda MattBackwork?

Foxy. She's hot. As the saying goes, innocent till proven guilty, banged up, aquitted and retried due to missing evidence.

While you're on - are you ok to watch the dog on Sat and Sunday nights? Think we might be back late on Sunday?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
even if she wasnt directly involved she knows what ****ing happened that night and could end a lot of anguish and suffering, including her own, by telling the truth. silly silly girl.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
They'll probably convict her in her absence and then spend the next decade making political noises about the US refusing to extradite her.

The legal systems in these ex-dictatorships are still as bent as a 9-bob-note.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
even if she wasnt directly involved she knows what ****ing happened that night and could end a lot of anguish and suffering, including her own, by telling the truth. silly silly girl.

She was very lucky to get away with it, that's for sure. It's only because she is a mildy attractive American that drew the world's attention. If the world wasn't watching she would've been banged up without question. Lucky for her that she's not: a munter, a bloke, an african.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I wonder what would have happened if the case was reversed i.e a young Italian girl facing trial in the US. No doubt she would be on death row by now.

Knox wont go voluntarily to Italy and the US will never allow extradition (funny how they can extrdaite from other countries at a drop of hat).

The people forgotten in all of this are Merediths family.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here