Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I don't know about the rest of you BUT.....

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'm going to get drunk and go and see British Sea Power.

I WIN!!!:rave::drink:punk::bigwave::rock::guitar::guns::goal:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Yes you do. As I'm sure you're aware, they're on in the warm up doing an acoustic-y thing about 7.30.

Wish I was going to be there.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'm living the dream with a dose of 'Drugstore' to get me in the mood

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I went and had a really enjoyable evening.

Still getting accustomed to the new songs. Crowd fairly subdued but it was a Monday evening. No ale behind the bar was the only downer- got bored by the support after song two.

jemwillett

Feb 17, 2012
Burgess Hill
I went and had a really enjoyable evening.

Still getting accustomed to the new songs. Crowd fairly subdued but it was a Monday evening. No ale behind the bar was the only downer- got bored by the support after song two.

They never dissapoint do they. Know most of the new stuff from the Kraukenhaus EP's last year. Good set I thought although surprised they played only one song off Valhalla.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
They never dissapoint do they. Know most of the new stuff from the Kraukenhaus EP's last year. Good set I thought although surprised they played only one song off Valhalla.

They seem to have a bit of a downer on Valhalla which I dont quite understand as I think its better than Open Season which is probably my least favourite. As you say they do not disappoint and are always great live- even on an off day. Not seeing them now till Portsmouth- three weeks away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here