Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3-0

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
My mate knows someone who has painted 50 tennis balls with the argentine flag on them and written Glad Ulloa on them – he’s attached 10 Brighton Flags with 3-0 written on them to 10 of the tennis balls, so these will fall like a parachute and he reckons he is off to Selhurst park on Friday with a tennis racket to bat them over the Arthur waite stand on to the pitch around 20 mins into the televised game Vs Birmingham. Hope this is true.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Amazing if true. But you can guarantee the OB will get wind of this now

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
My mate knows someone who has painted 50 tennis balls with the argentine flag on them and written Glad Ulloa on them – he’s attached 10 Brighton Flags with 3-0 written on them to 10 of the tennis balls, so these will fall like a parachute and he reckons he is off to Selhurst park on Friday with a tennis racket to bat them over the Arthur waite stand on to the pitch around 20 mins into the televised game Vs Birmingham. Hope this is true.

My mate knows someone ...Yep of course...

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
This would be very funny indeed

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I very much like that idea. Although posting it on here will kill the element of surprise.

Personally I prefer what I have managed to do inside Selhurst, but I am not mentioning it on here.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Why would we do that?

Maybe you should have a word with the spotty HF boys, next time they want to make a banner or display tell them to donate the cash to The Geoff Thomas Foundation.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

I can see this going badly wrong.

How is "your mate" going to make sure the parachutes don't open on the way up and fall outside?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I might be way of here but why don't we now just move on and get on with our own season? Makes us look a bit tinpot really.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I can see this going badly wrong.

How is "your mate" going to make sure the parachutes don't open on the way up and fall outside?

How will he actually hit the balls and not destroy said parachutes.

Even with a tennis racket it would be very very difficult to hit tennis balls that high

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I very much like that idea. Although posting it on here will kill the element of surprise.

Personally I prefer what I have managed to do inside Selhurst, but I am not mentioning it on here.

I had a shit there too and was equally surprised there were no cubicles in the toilet.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I had a shit there too and was equally surprised there were no cubicles in the toilet.

You did well to work out where the shitters end and the stand begins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here