Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker - Any Ideas?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
You heard something then Turkey??

Nothing linking him to us no. Someone mentioned him to me the other day but didn't even think of him as a possibility for us. Just occurred to me that he's available that's all. I imagine it would be pushing it for him fitness wise if just come back from a long injury, but then perhaps sub appearances would suit him rather than 90 mins.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
You won't believe this, but my brother's best mate just tweeted that his sister in law has seen Michael Owen this afternoon in the car park of Stafford Services. He was keying in "BN1 9BL" on his TomTom.

Don't shoot the messenger! Just telling you what I've heard!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
You won't believe this, but my brother's best mate just tweeted that his sister in law has seen Michael Owen this afternoon in the car park of Stafford Services. He was keying in "BN1 9BL" on his TomTom.

Confirmed on twitter:

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 3h
Coming up just after 2pm we'll hear live from Michael Owen #SSN

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

you are right I won't

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
Call me Mr Cynical but I do not believe we will be signing Simon Church from reading as our emergency striker :facepalm:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So, our best lead is a Palar$e supporting Daily Mail journo! Expected more from the combined power of the NSC 'Insiders' TBH!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
And...

The sooner, the better... we need someone in WELL BEFORE the Notts Forest game... time to bed-in and all that...

And...

Why did Gus make that public pledge if he didn't have someone already lined-up BEFORE he ****ed-off to Barbados!?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just seen Naylor's tweet that Gus due back (to take training) tomorrow (Tue), so might see transfer activity then << excited >>

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here