Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker - Any Ideas?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Now Gus has made the correct decision and rightfully told Reading they can stick their manager's job where the sun don't shine, we can turn our attention to the pressing requirement to bring in at least one striker.

Will it be another target man?
Will it be someone who can play off Ulloa (my preference, but who knows with Gus)?
Will we ease off on our demands re Prem standard, length of loan, proportion of wages paid, playing time, etc.?
Why not go after naughty Pete Odemwingie, or is he just too much of a bad boy?

I don't have any answers, but we surely have to move quickly to get the guy ready for our HUGE game at Forest, and would be interested to hear the views of NSC.

Over to you.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Whoever we get has to be top championship quality , be able to fit straight into our system and be content with coming off the bench .

Big ask to tick all those box's

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Let's crank up the anticipation with a new thread :lolol:

Come on Gus, sign us a GEM.

fannybreath

Feb 26, 2013
Let's crank up the anticipation with a new thread :lolol:

Come on Gus, sign us a GEM.

Rumours gone round Matej Vydra is on the verge of signing a 5 year contract with Manchester United. Apprently Rooney, van persie, welbeck and chicharito are off in the other direction. ???

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Whoever we get has to be top championship quality , be able to fit straight into our system and be content with coming off the bench .

Big ask to tick all those box's

Which is why I don't think we'll get anyone

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Rumours gone round Matej Vydra is on the verge of signing a 5 year contract with Manchester United. Apprently Rooney, van persie, welbeck and chicharito are off in the other direction. ???

:nono: A palace stalker :lolol:

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
I understood it was definitely going to be Wickham. Or Pele. At this rate I'm going to have to rethink my policy of accepting everything posted on NSC as irrefutable fact.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Adam Virgo

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I've heard it may be Lionel Messi, with a view to buy. The only thing that is stopping this move is his demands for three peanut butter sandwiches a month. Apparently Barcelona only want ten pence for him, as they do not think he is good enough.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I've still not been asked. Boots are clean and by the front door.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here