Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rangers will play in England within 5 years says Ibrox chief

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
They annoy me, they really do. They shit in their own bed, can't get their way afterwards and now want to join someone else's party because they'll earn shedloads more money. They can't be arsed to sought out their own countries football problems, so would rather just ignore it. The only way they could be possibly be allowed to play in the English leagues is if started at the lowest level and worked their way up like any other club.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can see no positive at all for them playing in England.

Hopefully UEFA will block it. Also might even spell the end for separate Scottish and English national sides?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The only way they could be possibly be allowed to play in the English leagues is if started at the lowest level and worked their way up like any other club.
How low they'd be happy to start I don't know, but they've already said they'd be happy to start in the conference:
I don’t want to go into the Premier League,” Green claimed. “It would be wrong. If the Premier League sent me an invite saying we could start next year, I would turn it down.
Yeah of course you would you slimy scumbag. I don't care where they'd want to start, the answer is no, we don't want you here.

If Rangers were allowed in, then all Scottish football teams would have to be allowed in. So we'd have teams from Scotland playing Dartford etc.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I have no objection at all.

To them playing pre-season friendlies in England :)

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Jings,people,gie the Jocks a chance !

We'd a' love tee see Oor Wullie at the Amex !

(Though not in my lifetime,or that of my great great great great grandchildren)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
They have had some incredible results of late. 0-0 against Stirling at Ibrox this week, beaten at Ibrox by Annan Athletic the week before! What odds on those results?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Dear Celtic and Rangers

lol no

All the best,
English football

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Nae Bother, when wee Alex Salmond achieves independence in the next year or so they will pull up the Mcdrawbridge.......

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
It has no chance of happening if Scotland becomes an Independent Country.

Having said that if they don't (which looks likely) it could happen (also very unlikely) such an arrangement could be similar to Wellington who play in the A-League.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
f:censored:ck off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here