Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Under 21 crowd tonight?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
They played Peter Ward in an under 21 match against Norway back in the day, and think there was around 18000 at the Goldstone..

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think it will be between 18,000 to 20,000 we got 8 spaces left on our coach from Savannahs Haywards Heath. Travel only.£6 01444458181 I think you right Rev about the weather and its a school day also some fans are upset by the upper stands not being open. :cheers:Brighton fans not only spend money on home games but are going to away games.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:heroes over 3000 going to Nottingham will not all get in to hooters?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Anyone know the amount of tickets sold? Seems the amex magic is losing its power,mind you the weather doesn't help.
Should have thrown in a brighton player to boost the gate:blush:

Losing its power? Are you soft in the head, it’s an under 21 game on a Monday night in March and it’s sold in excess of 17,000.

Also regardless of how tickets sell for this game the Amex is still attracting some of the highest crowds in England. The Amex magic/power is stronger than ever.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Losing its power? Are you soft in the head, it’s an under 21 game on a Monday night in March and it’s sold in excess of 17,000.

Also regardless of how tickets sell for this game the Amex is still attracting some of the highest crowds in England. The Amex magic/power is stronger than ever.

Well i was thinking the same but i think the old chap is out of practise and is easing himself back in after a break away

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
anyting over 15k tonight on a freezing cold winters night in a nothing game without a brighton player is very good in my opinion.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If its over 10K, they've done well, very well.

Couldn't give a monkeys if just 100 people turned up Rev.

I have very little interest in our International side now, and even less with U21 International football.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Anyone know the amount of tickets sold? Seems the amex magic is losing its power,mind you the weather doesn't help.
Should have thrown in a brighton player to boost the gate:blush:

Make up your mind. You either know how many seats have gone or you don't. :ffsparr:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
17k ? , if thats the case then brilliant crowd.

Should be at least 17k as that was tickets sold on Saturday I believe.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
tryign to buy four tickets but can't even get through to the queueing system on the ticket line at the moment!! Keep getting kicked .. absolute JOKE.

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
I'm really looking forward to tonight, even more so if the figures of 17k + are right should create a nice atmosphere :ascarf:

Bring on banging the drums, singing the songs and supporting our national team (even if only u21s), although must remember NOT to sing Albion, Albion :thumbsup:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I'm really looking forward to tonight, even more so if the figures of 17k + are right should create a nice atmosphere :ascarf:

Bring on banging the drums, singing the songs and supporting our national team (even if only u21s), although must remember NOT to sing Albion, Albion :thumbsup:

Why not? Albion is another name for Great Britain :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here