Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris' goose plucked, if not yet cooked

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
This roly poly Eton-accented chump of a politician has had a bit of an expose` done, and quite rightly has not been able enough to dodge some nitty gritty.
Something he clearly felt a little grotty about, waffling his clumsy way through the Andrew Marr Show interview.
Likeable rogueish tousled fop that he enjoys portraying, he got some jabbing pointy fingers making it through that downy plumage - and his waffling attempts to jabber over the last incisive probe was telling!
Great show, 'jolly good show', and certainly a let's be having you look under the porky plonker's silverspooned image.

His inept.....no, - downright unsporting - foul on a German footballer may have seemed punk cool or "naughty necessity" enough to sustain a career through public image approval. But how now bumbling blonde cow?

Boris Johnson grilled during s Andrew Marr Show - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
Wow .... what a non story... in the Belfast Telegraph. That is why we all missed it. Go back to bed.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Wow .... what a non story... in the Belfast Telegraph. That is why we all missed it. Go back to bed.

Sorry you didn't notice The Andew Marr Show or that you require a 'big' newspaper to tell you what's up apparently!
Get out of bed.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

It's on the front page of the Guardian today, which might get a bit more than the belfast telegraph. But anyone who saw it yesterday would be able to tell you that Boris was systematically torn apart by the softly spoken but tenacious Eddie Mair. It included comments like "You're actually quite a nasty piece of work, aren't you", exposing how he has done the dirty on various people and lied his way to where he is.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

It's on the front page of my paper.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Live by the sword die by the sword eh.

Quite. A nasty piece of work and a leading member of the nasty party. Now this is a non-story.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
politician in lie telling shocker

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Eddie Mair - what an absolute legend. Best political broadcaster around at the moment in my ever-humble opinion.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
He's a politician,for christ's sake.
About as trustworthy as some of the plods we have in the police service at present!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
strangely I thought BJ came out of the interview quite well. Don't get me wrong he came across as a complete ******** but that was something of an improvement.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
phew, we CAN but we can't suffix it with 'hole'. Go figure.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
As mentioned in the past i saw that bumbling twazzock cycling around a roundabout waving at people in Highbury and Islington one Saturday morning a couple of years back as i was out jogging. The buffoonish cocker had a wooden tennis racquet in his left hand, no helmet on his floury-haired head and the callousness of his seemingly drunken wobbly cycle was nothing that you would want to show to a child and have them emulate. I let out a slightly effeminate screech of OIIIIIIIIIIII BORIS and went on my way and was mildly ashamed that i had nothing scarring in my holler.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
None of this is new - it was all in this weeks Radio Times published on Tuesday 19 March! He was told by Cockerill that even if he did not take part in the documentary it would go ahead anyway so thought it best to appear to show his side of any story.

A nothing event!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here