Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This weeks Roar

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It doesn't seem to want to download.

Is it a problem at my google machine, although everything else is fine, or a Roar Towers?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I got the message, bandwidth exceeded when I tried!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
We're aware of the issue, and will remedy the situation as soon as possible. Sorry about that.

Meanwhile, some music...

[yt]Shn1Mmp14HI[/yt]

Thanks Large, its such a good listen and a credit to all involved :thumbsup: .

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Seems to be working now

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's for that, it's always worth an ask, as my google machine isn't what you'd call modern.

Yep I'm in, and shall be listening some time after 11, following on from The Complete Guide To Everything.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sorry guys, we're having a complete behind the scenes rework and rebuild of the Roar system, hence a couple of teething problems, your patience is appreciated.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Sorry guys, we're having a complete behind the scenes rework and rebuild of the Roar system, hence a couple of teething problems, your patience is appreciated.

This is in exceptable, what do I pay my money for. You lot are a disgrace, what is going on. My life is over.........:mad:

Oh alright I'll wait :D

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It's been up for a day now. :)

Listened to it yesterday whilst working..cheered me up on a cold un...hav to say i think u ddint give tht first goal against palace enough credit ....it was the sort of goal we wudnt have scored before leo..ball played long(isn) flick on and the run that Leo made then made (considering it was buckley who then had the ball)..diagonally to the far post where it was 'bundled' in..he made a fair old distance....and as i think u said it was a game changer...just my thoughts and carry on the good work

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here