Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tunbridge Wells FC

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Just wanted to say congratulations to Tunbridge Wells FC. They are 90 minutes away from Wembley, following a 2-0 win over Shildon in the first leg of the FA Vase Semi final. I know to a lot of people on here that they are their local non league team, and I grew up literally 5 minutes walk from Culverden Stadium.

The next leg is on the 30th of March at Shildon. I THINK the final is televised (although i'm sure someone will correct me!!). From what I've heard from mates in TW, the whole town has geared right up for it. Great stuff for one of our local teams!!! :rave::rave:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can never understand why Sussex has never had a team reach the fa vase final

I've never understood why Tunbridge Wells isn't in Sussex. It's far too nice a town to be in Kent.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Born in T Wells, my dad used to take me when I was very young before taking me to Brighton. Is Gary Stevens still involved in the club, I know he was some time ago.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Born in T Wells, my dad used to take me when I was very young before taking me to Brighton. Is Gary Stevens still involved in the club, I know he was some time ago.

went to Huntleys Boys school that USED to be next door to Culverden ! Also played there in Sunday League finals - will go to final if they get there (as long as Wolves game is meaningless! :)

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Just wanted to say congratulations to Tunbridge Wells FC. They are 90 minutes away from Wembley, following a 2-0 win over Shildon in the first leg of the FA Vase Semi final. I know to a lot of people on here that they are their local non league team, and I grew up literally 5 minutes walk from Culverden Stadium.

The next leg is on the 30th of March at Shildon. I THINK the final is televised (although i'm sure someone will correct me!!). From what I've heard from mates in TW, the whole town has geared right up for it. Great stuff for one of our local teams!!! :rave::rave:

I took my son to the game, well done to them I hope they get their day in the sun, I couldn't believe the state of the pitch, it was a mud bath!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
went to Huntleys Boys school that USED to be next door to Culverden ! Also played there in Sunday League finals - will go to final if they get there (as long as Wolves game is meaningless! :)

Ridgewaye boy I was, you used to stuff us at rugby every year. How many Bennett Memorial girls did you get off with at playtime, they had some right dirty girls next to Huntleys.
I played 1 final at Culverden for my Saturday league team, won the cup too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here