Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Vydra

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
To be fair the votes were probably cast before Chrimbo, by the by though, funny how your lot walked away with sweet fa :)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
best part was Steve Parrish tweeting that it was "in the bag" for Murray and then moaning he was "robbed"

No class as a club chairman

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nope - February apparently. Glenn was on 30 goals by then. Jokers.

In the same way as the Championship table is not determined by attendance, as your lot keep mentioning, it seems that the best player is not determined solely by goals scored. Which is handy for goalkeepers, defenders and midfielders if nothing else.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
However if the best chairman award was measured on the ability to argue on twitter and generally make yourself look a complete and utter twobob tinpot tosspot then Palace would win by a country mile.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
However if the best chairman award was measured on the ability to argue on twitter and generally make yourself look a complete and utter twobob tinpot tosspot then Palace would win by a country mile.
The Peterborough chairman would be up there too.......another :tosser:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

And the biggest hair.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Any vote that pisses off the Selhurst faithful is good to me. Even better when it makes their dickhead chairman start gobbing off on Twitter. The club has no class from owner down to the Groupon scrotes.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be fair, even Parish can't get close to the Venky's people for sheer buffoonery.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It would be a good shortlist - Worst Chairman/woman/board award:

Candidates so far -

Parish and his CPFC2010 goons
The Venkys
Darragh McAnthony

Tan and the Malaysia FC redbird jokers at Cardiff.

Wolves, and their sleak managerial recruitment team.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
To be fair, even Parish can't get close to the Venky's people for sheer buffoonery.

True, Parish seems to be doing his thing with the best intentions but it seems like he is doing it having read an out of date 'how to be a club director' manual circa 1976 and all his trying to get down with the fans like an embarrasing Dad at a party really is facepalm territory. I actually feel embarrassed for Palace fans sometimes such is the scale of his cringeworthy antics.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Tan and the Malaysia FC redbird jokers at Cardiff.

Wolves, and their sleak managerial recruitment team.

May I nominate Ken Bates, still the chairman at Leeds as the new owners try to sell to another unknown bunch of faceless investors.

Thank heavens for Tony Bloom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here