Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Park and Ride Tomorrow

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
My fault but I have only just realised Park and Ride is not inlcuded in the ticket price for tomorrow and has to be purchased IN ADVANCE for £5. This is difficult as the link to do this online links to a page that contains no information on this.

Anyone else in a similar situation - or have any other info? Thanks.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Copied & pasted

Matchday Specials from Rottingdean, Portslade, and Shoreham-by-sea will not be running for this game. You should pay the driver for your journey.

Park & Ride
All of the park and ride sites will be operating for this game. Charges are set at £5 per car in advance only. This price includes secure stewarded parking and the return bus journey. Park & Ride locations are listed below;

• Mill Road, third exit off A23/A27 roundabout, BN1 8ZF
• University of Brighton, Lewes Road, BN2 4AT

For directions please put the relevant postcode into your satnav or route planner. Mill Road can only be accessed from the A23/A27 junction at Patcham and by driving west up Mill Road. You will not be allowed to enter Mill Road from the Hove turn-off from the A27.

The Park & Ride buses will run from 5.30pm and run for 90 minutes after each match. Please note all cars must be removed from the Mill Road car park no later than two hours after the match. If a car is not removed it will be towed away.

You can either purchase the £5 parking permit in advance online or by calling our customer services team on 0845 873 0251, visiting one of our shops either at the Amex or in Queen’s Road, Brighton.

Car Parking
Near stadium parking is available for £10 per car. Permits can be purchased online, by calling the club’s customer services on 0845 873 0251 or by visiting one of the Seagulls Stores either at the Amex or in Queen’s Road, Brighton. These car parks can only be used if you have purchased a permit in advance. Access will not be allowed if you have not purchased a permit. Anyone trying to use the car parking without a permit will be redirected to a Park & Ride site - see above for details.

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
I guess my point is - if the permit is a physical piece of paper - one day is not enough time to buy in advance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here