Are you going to the U21 game tomorrow?

Are you going to the England u21 game

• Yes

Votes: 65 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 78 54.5%

• Total voters

Dec 29, 2011
Sorry if fixtures, however interest to know who is actually going and who is giving it a miss. Please try not to vote if you don't attend regularly (i.e. Ex-pats, Palace etc.) to give a better indication of who's giving it a miss.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Yes we are just not looking to the freezing cold! No Zaha apparently as he has a dental operation funny that!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Yep, any excuse to go to the home of footy :)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Yes ---just me out our six (Youngsters got money for booze but not for the game):tosser: ------still gotta get a ticket tho. Been in South/West Lower/ West Upper/North/ and currently in a my lovely seat opposite the 18yard line in THE EAST UPPER:albion2: No idea were I'm gonna watch this match yet.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
No, but i shall be seeing Trance, the new Danny Boyle film. And Tuesday Harry Hill. They're people i have heard of, you see, as opposed to most of the national football youngsters.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Not me, just had my u10s last game of the season followed by my sons birthday party plus we are going to Harry Potter tour on Friday :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes and I am not moaning about where I am sitting either

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
No, but i shall be seeing Trance, the new Danny Boyle film. And Tuesday Harry Hill. They're people i have heard of, you see, as opposed to most of the national football youngsters.

Pop-tastic! So many good films out at the moment, so little time. As for Harold Hill, not a particularly nice man 'in real life' is my personal take on him (but what do I know?), but that said 'Sausage Time' has been getting rave reviews. Fill your boots.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here