Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Bridcutt sing?

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
If Bridcutt is in the Scotland starting team, do you think he will sing 'Flower of Scotland'?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Will Bridcutt sing

Has Liam Bridcutt got a good singing voice?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Being able to know or sing words to an anthem does not diminish the level of support a person can offer their team..........just ask the Amex crowd? what?

Jimmy Grimble

Will Buckley, surely?

I did read the thread title as 'Will Bridcutt signs' thinking we had signed a hybrid of Will Buckley and Liam Bridcutt.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He looks to me the sort of chap who'll just nod along, perhaps with his arms folded over his chest in a hardman hip-hop sort of way, one shirt-sleeve rolled up to reveal a Mel Gibson tattoo, some of his speech-bubble thistled out to hide his anti-semitism.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Before he signed for us do you think he knew the words to GOSBTS? Course not! But now I bet he does (well the bit we modified and sing anyway).

If you were about to go and play for any country, it would surely take half hour to learn the anthem (if you spoke the language). Doesn't effect anything. I probably wouldn't sing god save the queen despite being English as not a monacist or religious but would be as proud as anyone to represent my country in anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here