Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the biggest/best prize you have ever won?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Mainly looking for lottery wins, bets, competitions you have done well in as opposed to something for example that you do and train for,none the less feel free to add those too-

The old saying is you have to be in it to win it and as i don't gamble as such in bookies etc then perhaps my winnings and prizes reflect this,just see my V CASH-:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I think i once won about £100 so for me that is nothing compared to others however i feel that i am being kept waiting patiently for the "Big" one.:)

You could also throw in you "stake" for reference.:rave:

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
£1 stake 74k return

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A massive oversized plush cuddly toy of the green monster with three arms from a Monster Munch competition in Whizzer and Chips magazine. I called him pickled Onion. He was bigger than me at the time.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A bicycle. It was the top prize in an East Sussex County Council draw for filling in a questionnaire.

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
I won a place at the Bobby Charlton Soccer School when I was 11. Unfortunately I had to have an operation a week before I was meant to start... I was so devastated!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My mum's a full time 'comper' her most recent big win a Ford KA last year, and an LA holiday a few years back are her two biggest wins.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Won a Sky competition. Any 3 matches in the country of my choice during a 6 month period (that unfortunately encompassed the Summer).

I went to:

Man Utd vs Arsenal - title decider effectively (I think either Overmars or WIltord scored the winner).

Newcastle v Sunderland the following season. (I think Shearer and Bellamy scored)

Man City v Liverpool - at Maine Road - 0-4 to Liverpool

Interestingly the only club that actually made an attempt to look after us was Newcastle. Seats at Man City were shocking, next to police separating opposing fans.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I won an Absolute Radio comp to guess their new presenter (Johnny Vaughan ) and I got £500, 2 IoW festival tickets and a dab radio.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Luxury holiday in Mauritius

Couple of thousand Australian dollars on the pools.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
£100 from the fruitie in the staff club at the (now-closed) Norwich Union building in Worthing.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
When the £1 scratch cards first hit the shops, I won max prize £2000 on one and £250 on the second I bought together.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Last week against Palace was only the 2nd time I ever bought a Hat trick lottery ticket and I won £600 :) Had four numbers on the national lottery 3 times. My mate won £37,000 ish on some online fruit machine a few years back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here