Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

University parking

supergeorge

Sep 7, 2009
Good folk of NSC, help needed. I''ve got a parking space at the university for tomorrow's game but not sure how to get there! Do you turn left at the roundabout at the top if the slip road off the A27 or is there another way in?

Thanks in advance.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Good folk of NSC, help needed. I''ve got a parking space at the university for tomorrow's game but not sure how to get there! Do you turn left at the roundabout at the top if the slip road off the A27 or is there another way in?

Thanks in advance.

No - you need to continue down Coldean Lane to the bottom and turn left at the traffic lights. You'll then come to another set of traffic lights where you turn right if parking in the new Bridge car park, or left (as you will need to) to follow the road along past Stanmer park and on to the University car parks. Stewards will let you know which car park number at the university you need to park in

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Bumping this to the top in the hope that someone will be able to help. I've booked University parking for this evening but there were no directions/instructions with the permit which came through. Can you not access the Uni car park from the Falmer exit?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bumping this to the top in the hope that someone will be able to help. I've booked University parking for this evening but there were no directions/instructions with the permit which came through. Can you not access the Uni car park from the Falmer exit?

Technically you aren't allowed to enter from the Falmer roundabout/exit although some stewards will let you go through. Definitely easiest to turn left at the bottom of Coldean Lane then left at the lights (for Uni parking).

Not on match days. There's a one-way system in place, with a barrier preventing entry to the Sussex University campus from the Falmer exit.

The only way in is from the road that passes the entrance to Stanmer Park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here