Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest Away - where's everyone drinking?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
What's your plans?
Thinking of going to the newshouse, do a couple more and end up in hooters . Only 15mins walk from the ground.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Pub near station that banks onto canal, can't remember it's name but always full of Brighton. Then perhaps notts county bar.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Cold tinnies in front of the computer, unless it's on TV then cold tinnies in front of the 55" LED smart TV with WiFi.:drink:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Last year we did Old Trip, then Hooters, then Notts County supporters club. Wasn't bad.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Last time I went to Nottingham I had an infected hand after heat burns from cooking which was giving me extreme pain. It got worse as the day went on. There was a rough pub near the railway station and I tried to get as much ice as I could to put on it. I took off the bandage on the way home to reveal black blisters and my palm swollen up. I'll never forget that smell. :sick: Next morning I got it treated in A&E.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Got to be Notts County social club. You can park in road outside. Seats about 600 ( could be more ) Plenty of food available Short walk over bridge to City Ground.
Best bit of all...they love you to bits cos they f--king hate Forest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here