Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exeter's away end collapse.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Saw this tweeted earlier, not sure how much of the actual stand has been affected.
4g194o.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Its a bit tricky to see in that picture, but I think that is the wall behind the rickety wooden stand not the away end. I wish it was as the away end is disgraceful, the worst in the league, if it collapsed it would improve it.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Not so much a stand, more of a place to stand.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Its a bit tricky to see in that picture, but I think that is the wall behind the rickety wooden stand not the away end. I wish it was as the away end is disgraceful, the worst in the league, if it collapsed it would improve it.

Definitely the away end because the stripey bit at the back is in the corner of the away end.

aldershot village

Jan 22, 2013
Having stood in the Away End a few week's back it's got worse.Not only have they cut the back of the Terrace ,they now have cut the front leaving you a good 15 yards behind the goal truly the worst away end in the league

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
2956743.png

Don't know if they've made any progress with this ???

That's quite a nice little stadium,for some reason i have a soft spot for Exeter.......mainly the points we used to get but also something about a West Country holiday feeling like it's started when you reach there.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
That's quite a nice little stadium,for some reason i have a soft spot for Exeter.......mainly the points we used to get but also something about a West Country holiday feeling like it's started when you reach there.

Ditto, an excellent away day with some great pubs to go along with the points!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here