Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm just waiting for a mate..

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Welcome to my world.

aldershot village

Jan 22, 2013
I got stopped by Surrey's finest tonight walking home with a mate tonight at 1.10 am .The PC aged 19 at best who parked blocking a junction,well done .Then informed me there had been a break in and we fitted a descripton Yawn ,a car then tried to get through the junction so P C on his own reversed and double parked in a country lane Training? After running my details through a check(iI have no record by the way) he informed me it was illegal to have no ID on your person .New one on me

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Old but still funny.

not funny though is it.........i would have trouble keeping my hands of the ****to be honest..........you don't have the rev head mentality in England that these clowns have.........four times over the limit, doing burn-outs in a carpark,

what if he had ironed one of your family out.............lock the twatt up .

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
not funny though is it.........i would have trouble keeping my hands of the ****to be honest..........you don't have the rev head mentality in England that these clowns have.........four times over the limit, doing burn-outs in a carpark,

$600, community service and disqualified from driving for 3 years is ****ing bullshit. He was already disqualified so it is hardly going to make much difference to him!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
That will be my defence next time I'm sitting pissed up in a car wreck with a crate of ale in my footwell.

Good effort mate." what accident?"

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I got stopped by Surrey's finest tonight walking home with a mate tonight at 1.10 am .The PC aged 19 at best who parked blocking a junction,well done .Then informed me there had been a break in and we fitted a descripton Yawn ,a car then tried to get through the junction so P C on his own reversed and double parked in a country lane Training? After running my details through a check(iI have no record by the way) he informed me it was illegal to have no ID on your person .New one on me

Always nice when the police know the laws. You should have reported him.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Welcome to my world.

I was stopped for going round 7 Dials roundabout twice!
I didn't know you could be stopped for not knowing which road you wanted to go down first time around.

Happily the policewoman ('officer Lane') was hot! I was more than happy blowing into her tube.
Hadn't been drinking though, might have gone for a glass of wine with her if she wasn't on duty

Last edited:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

To be fair I have never seen this full version before, just an hilighted one where it appears he answers every question with " I'm waiting for a mate" which is where the comedy value is. Agreed the whole situation is far from funny.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I was stopped for going round 7 Dials roundabout twice!
I didn't know you could be stopped for not knowing which road you wanted to go down first time around.

If you have entered a rounabout without knowing which exit you plan to take,I personally would put this under driving with undue care and attention or failure to prepare for a journey properly.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
[MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION]

Is this true? I. Never carry ID with me, unless credit cards are deemed as ID.

There is no requirement in British law to carry any form of id.
You can be asked for your name by certain people (including police officers but not PCSOs IIRC ).
I believe you can be arrested in order for your identity to be established if they have reasonable grounds to believe you are lying.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Quite funny. Remarkable that he can be that pissed up, fail a breath test, lie to the fuzz, sat in a smashed up car and still not be obliged to go to the station. I thnk therein lies the cause of the "revhead drongo" problem? And no, despite what jumped up rozzers try and tell you are most certainly not required to carry ID with you when going about your business. You should definately have reported that oficer, nowt would get done mind.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Quite funny. Remarkable that he can be that pissed up, fail a breath test, lie to the fuzz, sat in a smashed up car and still not be obliged to go to the station. I thnk therein lies the cause of the "revhead drongo" problem? And no, despite what jumped up rozzers try and tell you are most certainly not required to carry ID with you when going about your business. You should definately have reported that oficer, nowt would get done mind.

He was only not obliged to go to the station because he wasn't under arrest. If he'd refused they would've arrested him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here