Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you be supporting if you had to support the nearest team to your birthplace?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
and who would you be watching your home town team play against next weekend?

Can you Brighton fans keep of this thread please :wink:

Nottingham Forest or Notts County for me, think I'm gonna be a glory hunter and be supporting Forest this weekend then. It's a home game so I think we'll turn over those batty boys from Brighton comfortably 3-1 :thumbsup:

This thread was inspired by whoever posted earlier today that you can't be a real Brighton fan if you weren't born in Brighton.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If we're talking Football League clubs, then :sick:

gillingham-vw166-34858.png

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If we're allowed to include non-league then it would be the mighty Maidstone United.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we're allowed to include non-league then it would be the mighty Maidstone United.

Did they come back from the dead then?

Just googled it, blimey I thought they had gone completely when they went bust and we nicked Beeney and Mark Gall from them

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Who would you be supporting if you had to support the nearest team to your birt

Charlton. Palace. Millwall on that order.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Have to go Non League as from Brighton and say Whitehawk or Southwick probably Whitehawk

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Dartford. Possiby like EK, Gillingham or Maidstone. Never thought about that really. It's not birthplace it's where you grew up for me. My family moved to Worthing when I was 18 months old, so the only teams as I was growing up were Worthing and Brighton.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Who would you be supporting if you had to support the nearest team to your birt

Did they come back from the dead then?

Just googled it, blimey I thought they had gone completely when they went bust and we nicked Beeney and Mark Gall from them

From that, I'm guessing that you didn't go to the pre-season friendly we played against them last July then...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here