Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sunday Kickabout @ Wish Park

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
FAO anyone who would like to have a little kickabout tomorrow at Wish Park (Aldrington Rec.)

Anyone can play, all skills and ages welcome, just a bit of fun on this football-less weekend. We will aim to kick off at 4:30. We have a lot of people who usually come down and play, plus anyone else who turns up and wants to join in. There is always potential for a decent game with decent teams. If we're missing a couple, then wembley usually will suffice.

If you're willing to join us, we'll aim to meet at Wish Park at 16:00, so we can get a game going by 16:30

Bring Boots.

Hope to see you there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/144962615632769/

48082_10151366313394713_258606710_n.png

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sounds good to me. Anyone else up for this?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Or, (without wishing to hi-jack Pandapops' thread) BAHSVIC field this morning at 10.45 am for 11.00 am start. If you're super-fit, you could do both!
Other NSCers Not Andy Naylor and Mowgli usually grace us with their presence.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm surprised this hasn't generated much interest... an opportunity to play football posted on a forum for football fans... is it the weather?!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm surprised this hasn't generated much interest... an opportunity to play football posted on a forum for football fans... is it the weather?!

Don't be suprised, there's often a slow response to request for football players!

I would have been involved but doing a specific fitness regime at the moment and can't do anything else. Also play 5 a side on a sunday evening so these kick abouts are on the worst day for me personally, otherwise would deffinitely be involved. Wish Park is only just along the road from me. I'll make a triumphant debut there at some point, and then forever fail to live up to that standard!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Don't be suprised, there's often a slow response to request for football players!

I would have been involved but doing a specific fitness regime at the moment and can't do anything else. Also play 5 a side on a sunday evening so these kick abouts are on the worst day for me personally, otherwise would deffinitely be involved. Wish Park is only just along the road from me. I'll make a triumphant debut there at some point, and then forever fail to live up to that standard!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here