Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please help me find a job!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You have done this before on here haven't you? I mean looking for work which i thought you found?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
At what point in your life did you decide that accounts, admin and data entry were the jobs you most wanted to do?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I had an interview yesterday which went well but the job will require me to work every other weekend. Decisions, decisions( if i get the job of course).

el punal

Brighton / Hove area, ideally - anything full time - accounts, admin, data entry etc?

Being out of work is a drag - need more £££ to keep afloat, and , to actually enjoy life (& maybe an Amex pie, or two?!)

:thumbsup:
I don't know what age you are, or what qualifications you possess, but here goes with a few suggestions :

1. Go on-line and Google Traffic Survey companies. These offer casual/temporary roles in traffic data collection, i.e. counting vehicles/predestrians at specific points. They pay by the hour or daily rate and travel costs.

2. Similarly the same process with traffic marshalling/parking companies. they deal with major/local sporting and leisure events .

3. Try Temp. Agencies with a view to using what skills and experience that you have.

4. Don't give up and try everything a least once.

Best of luck in whatever you find.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Brighton and Hove Jobs website. ... Genuinely. A friend just got a job using it in finance. Employers like it as there is no hefty commission to the likes of traditional agency such as Reed.

The site is updated all the time, with new jobs in each sector appearing almost daily.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Go for some thing different maybe,something out of the "comfortzone" something not you,or at least what you could even give a thought that you might do,you may thrive and enjoy it and to think,be paid for it too.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
apply to network research in Brighton, they are always hiring, flexible with hours and give a bonus system. It is a call centre and i worked there for a bit, not my line of work but you might be able to handle it better. If you are desperate then no excuse but to try.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here