Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pay on the Gate Tickets

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Hi, just wondering if anyone can tell me how much cheaper (if at all) are tickets bought on the day from the ground. I'm hoping to see my first away game, against Boro in a few weeks, and wondering if I could get a ticket for less than £30 as quoted on the Albion website. Thanks :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I doubt it. Tickets are frequently more expensive on the gate than if bought in advance.

Do Middlesbrough really charge £30? No wonder their stadium is always empty.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Normally about 2 quid more, plus no loyalty points, unless you go in the home end maybe.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Normally about 2 quid more, plus no loyalty points, unless you go in the home end maybe.

Unless you go to Cardiff, who charge about a tenner more if you pay on the gate :ohmy:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
£29 if brought online in advance to be exact, and the Boro website explicitly forbids away fans sitting in the home stands. No matter, I'll happily pay the full amount beforehand, ty for the help anyway.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£29 if brought online in advance to be exact, and the Boro website explicitly forbids away fans sitting in the home stands. No matter, I'll happily pay the full amount beforehand, ty for the help anyway.

So why not pay the same and buy one in the away end via the club says confused.com

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That's what I mean, just haven't explained it very well :blush: Book a seat on the Albion ticket website looks like my only sensible option.

OK got you now, need to book our four seats at some point, will it sell out at Borough - like hell

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hi, just wondering if anyone can tell me how much cheaper (if at all) are tickets bought on the day from the ground. I'm hoping to see my first away game, against Boro in a few weeks, and wondering if I could get a ticket for less than £30 as quoted on the Albion website. Thanks :)

The match ticket will cost the same. To avoid the £2 online booking fee you can get the Middlesbrough ticket from The Amex ticket office (Queens Road ticket office only sells home tickets). POTG means that the away club keeps all the money , buying in advance from the Albion earns a small commission for selling the tickets on their behalf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here