Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC'ers Saturday antics...

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Well with no Albion today, England playing last night and my local team's game being called off so I can't play, I find myself in the strange predicament of having NO football related thing to do today! The missus is working all day so the world is my oyster! Haven't made my mind up what to do yet so thought I'd be nosey and see what you lively bunch of chaps are up to??

Making cheese puff balls for my grandchildren who will descend on me like a like a plague of hungry locusts in just over an hour.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Making the house look pristine for viewings later, then out tonight for a mates 60th birthday :drink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sounds like a good chance to lower my handicap on WGT.com

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Clean the fish tank, the wondrous joys of food shopping. Have a look at the airbag warning light sensor thing on her car. Up to the Heath for a curry with friends this evening.

I know it's only one Saturday but its going to be a boring daytime today. This summer without Olympics or any football tournaments is going to be agony.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Visited elephant park in Taro-Bali to see 1 day old elephant. Back to hotel this pm (8 hours ahead) for swim and nap before dinner.

2 full days left then back to rough it in the cold with you guys.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
As always, I'll be heading down the park with the boy. Well, so long as it's not flooded. Don't think he realises how muddy he's gonna get haha...

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Putting together some Pineapple vodka and making some big pan of Venison & Chorizo that will become a huge pie later for a lads evening in

Today I shall be mainly following the fortunes of the mighty Newport County, playing away at Stockport County. A play-off position seems a near-certainty now, and outright promotion as champions is not yet out of the question. Losing in the 92nd minute to Kidderminster (who are now top of the table) wasn't a brilliant finish to Tuesday's game. But County have 4 games in hand over the leaders and trail by only 8 points. Mansfield are probably the biggest threat, though.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Whitehawk enclosed ground for me,carshalton are the visitors and I don't think I'll last the day without a dose a football.

el punal

I'm still out of kilter after the Palace game, one, being a Sunday, two, a 12.00 kick-off and three, the celebration!

So I'm now going shopping for wine for a meal tonight with friends and then I'm . . . . um . . . um . . oh someone come up with a suggestion!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Juniors game called off, out tonight for a meal in Brighton otherwise not very much really

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here