Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scotland

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's all relative, we may qualify for another tournament but, we will never, ever have a hope of winning one.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We're on the march wi' Ally's army
We're gae'in tae the Argentine
And we'll really shake them up when we win the World Cup
Cause Scotland are the greatest fitba team.

:clap:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
McGee giving the large about Bridders on Monday & he don't make the bench! Ffs, no wonder they are two bob, why bother with him? Sod all that 'he's here for the experience' rubbish. If he's good enough for a call up, play him ffs

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
McGee giving the large about Bridders on Monday & he don't make the bench! Ffs, no wonder they are two bob, why bother with him? Sod all that 'he's here for the experience' rubbish. If he's good enough for a call up, play him ffs

Scottish commentator quote they were being 'utterly dominated'...Bridders not make 12 subs...after Fletcher & Rhodes 3rd best player...insulting

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

If I were Bridders I'd tell the sweaty ginger tosser to do one and go home. What an insult, not even making the bench. *****.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Think they need to find some long lost distant relatives so they can improve the team, bridders would have helped them last-night

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
McBridcutt wasted his time.
I understand the usual argument that he will learn from the experience of being around an international set up, but their squadS now include the likes of Rhodes, CMS, Commons, Hanley. Not much to learn from that lot; Bridcutt is better IMO.
Far cry from their past teams which variously included Dalglish, Jordan, Souness, Hansen, Gough, Law, Gemmill.

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
Having Gordon strachan as manager sums up how useless the scots are! He's bloody hopeless and always was as a manager!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here