Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Ian Holloway

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
Dear Ian,
I would appreciate your assistance for my forthcoming World Cup fixtures and would be grateful if you would substitute Jonathan Williams at half time against Brighton, even if he is running the show. My intention will be to bring him on for 45 minutes against Scotland so that he can run my show and turn the game around.

Many thanks

Chris Coleman

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dear Ian,
I would appreciate your assistance for my forthcoming World Cup fixtures and would be grateful if you would substitute Jonathan Williams at half time against Brighton, even if he is running the show. My intention will be to bring him on for 45 minutes against Scotland so that he can run my show and turn the game around.

Many thanks

Chris Coleman

Ha!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Steady, I wouldn't say Williams "ran the show". He was merely the best of a bad bunch of Palace players.

Which is somewhat akin to winning the World's Tallest Dwarf competition.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Dear Ian,

Many thanks

Chris Coleman

What show was he running then at 2-0 down?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Dear Gus

I would appreciate your assistance on our up coming fixture against the mighty Welsh. We have identified Liam Bridcutt as the future of our midfield, we think he has a lot of potential. We want to play him for 90mins against the Welsh but we need you to either play him for 45mins against Crystal Palace or preferably, not at all. We realise this is a big ask but if you don't do as we ask, we may not even put young Liam on the bench. His international future is in your hands, please do the right thing for Liam & the right thing for Scotland.

Kind Regards

Gordon Strachen

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
To Gordon

F**k off you little ginger t**t! Eees not complicated! I hate you and I hate Scotland but I hate Palace even more and will do everything I can to ensure my beloved Brighton stuff them. Never contact me again.

Many Thanks

Gus

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
To Gordon

F**k off you little ginger t**t! Eees not complicated! I hate you and I hate Scotland but I hate Palace even more and will do everything I can to ensure my beloved Brighton stuff them. Never contact me again.

Many Thanks

Gus

:lolol: :bowdown:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
To Gordon

Many Thanks

Gus

Quality
Maybe they could have had the pocket that Williams was wrapped up in

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Is this the embarrassingly nicknamed 'Joniesta' we're talking about here? Joniesta! :facepalm:

Jon Williams, yes. 19 years old and already being earmarked as a future World Class player. Replaced Gareth Bale at half time yesterday and thoroughly outshone him.

The latest product of the Crystal Palace academy. England will be kicking themselves, they've missed out on a star here. We'll be lucky to hold on to him for another 18 months, but fortunately we'll probably beat the £10M-15M+ we got for Zaha.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Jon Williams, yes. 19 years old and already being earmarked as a future World Class player. Replaced Gareth Bale at half time yesterday and thoroughly outshone him.

The latest product of the Crystal Palace academy. England will be kicking themselves, they've missed out on a star here. We'll be lucky to hold on to him for another 18 months, but fortunately we'll probably beat the £10M-15M+ we got for Zaha.

:lolol: I think people misunderstand you. This is proper comedy. He is a good player, without question. But then so was Hendrick of Derby.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
:lolol: I think people misunderstand you. This is proper comedy. He is a good player, without question. But then so was Hendrick of Derby.

He's better than Zaha was at the same age. This kid is going all the way, he might even be better than Wilfried.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He's better than Zaha was at the same age. This kid is going all the way, he might even be better than Wilfried.

But that isn't really saying too much is it? Zaah is only competant with a nice referee and crap opposition who are scared of him.

Williams looks like a proper, technical footballer. Maybe the day will come where he is almost as good as Spanish Dave, but we won't put pressure on him just yet.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Will he reach the career highs of your last 'future world class player', John Bostock?

That was a LOT better than what I retorted with. :down:

To be fair to Palace, the only thing they do better is bring through young players. Naturally, we'll catch up within a few years at our state of the art new home but currently their production line is superb.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here