Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car share to Forest

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
2 poss 3 seats dependant on sizes available for Forest away. Brand new Jaguar so a nice comfy car. I am a season ticket holder along with my mate and we are making the trip on the Saturday morning. Starting in Eastbourne can pick anyone up from their door en route to Haywards Heath and then on to Forest!! A nice breakfast stop and some good conversation and a bit of 5 live/talk sport. A £20 Fuel donation per person required............can talk money if their is 3 of you together!!!!!!

Come on the Albion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bhasign:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
2 poss 3 seats dependant on sizes available for Forest away. Brand new Jaguar so a nice comfy car. I am a season ticket holder along with my mate and we are making the trip on the Saturday morning. Starting in Eastbourne can pick anyone up from their door en route to Haywards Heath and then on to Forest!! A nice breakfast stop and some good conversation and a bit of 5 live/talk sport. A £20 Fuel donation per person required............can talk money if their is 3 of you together!!!!!!

I would but only if i can drive :)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'd go if it had personalised plates, something like S66GULL should do it. And I'd want the in-car DVD player to be showing Good Will Hunting on a continual loop there and back and I'd want the car to be a metallic blue, not too dark though.

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
£20.00 was the petrol contribution each hybrid_x!!!!!!! I should point out the Jag is not quite brand new!!!!!!! That was to tempt people into it a bit more!!!!!!! More of a future classic!!!!!! So no to the DVD player remarks ect........sorry!!! It was brand new at some point in the past!!!!!!!! Classic Motoring! However its very reliable so no worries their!!!!!!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Yeah and next we'll be in a lay by and you'll be demanding a blow job, been there before matey. Sticky chin or a long walk.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Yeah and next we'll be in a lay by and you'll be demanding a blow job, been there before matey. Sticky chin or a long walk.

Something you want to share with us?? Troubled past? Regular dogger?
I'm sure he would rather go on his own then with a strange fooker like you!

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
That post from EL ABDS HEAD SLAP ..............whats that all about!! We get enough stick at Home and Away from this Homophobic stuff..........What a lame reply.....to an adult question about Away travel!!!!

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Bit unnecessary I think, seeing that you were only looking to help people out and offer a lift to what is a very important away game when as much support as possible is needed...
There really are some cocks on here at times!

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
Well said.......not for the first time our paths have crossed dickers on here!!!!!!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here