Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridge fails medical !!!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Wayne Bride was given a new medical by the Albion medical staff this morning and
he was found to be nearly 80kg overweight !!!!

It was then he realised he still had Wilfred Zaha in his pocket !!!! fnar ha ha ha ha !!!:cool::facepalm:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Almost certainly with that massively swollen head of his !!!!! :)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looked decent last night for the U21's.

That can't be right, we've been told by Palace fans that he's a big part of the senior squad's plans now...

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
Wayne Bride was given a new medical by the Albion medical staff this morning and

It was then he realised he still had Wilfred Zaha in his pocket !!!! fnar ha ha ha ha !!!:cool::facepalm:

Just had to explain why I was laughing out loud............very funny he he!!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

You've nicked that from @NotGusPoyet on Twitter!

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
That can't be right, we've been told by Palace fans that he's a big part of the senior squad's plans now...

He will be. He'll be in the World Cup squad, guaranteed. The kid is utterly brilliant. He was by far the best player on the pitch for the u21's last night.

CTWXFdC.gif
mzajNQQ.gif

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He will be. He'll be in the World Cup squad, guaranteed. The kid is utterly brilliant.

Yeah right. Ha ha ha ha.

Winifred Zaha. Lol lol lol lol lol lol.

Crystal Palace. Lol lol lol lol lol lol.

We scored 3 yes that's 1, 2, 3. How many did your wonder boy score? Or set up?

Oh yes, that's a big, fat ZERO.

Strange considering he was up against our vastly inferior squad and had to face that has-been Bridge.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
we will go round and round but he is a very promising player and i hope Ferguson whips him into shape as i think he will be a key England international in the future. at the moment he is ok 90% of the time, and then the other 10% he produces a bit of magic. plain and simple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here