Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomasz Kuszczak is a rubbish goalkeeper. Really bad.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
According to the Manchester United fans I am working with at the moment.

They are all nice guys, from Manchester and are football coaches. No plastics here at all.

Amazing how differently other people can see one player.

We all know he's brilliant though.:thumbsup:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He's looked better as the seasons gone on, since the howler away at Birmingham he's been a revelation.

Just shows what regular football can do for a player. Never was number 1 at Utd, he was in and out the first team which wouldn't have helped.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Well he's certainly not World Class, so they would think that.

Players like Fabien Barthez and Massimo Taibi who they also would describe as "really bad" would have walked into this team too.

Man Utd is such a high level that a majority of their first team rejects are still way too good for the Championship, Kusz certainly is.

I know, it's just weird being amongst them and hearing them talk about a player that I think is class as if he's utter shite. I always pay no attention to the plastic types you always meet so it's different meeting this lot.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Kuszczak is so shit ferguson would not sell him to a premier league club or a club in the champions league following Toms request for a transfer, the scottish twunt did however put a 3 million price tag on him.He`s made some saves for us already that equal those in the you tube clips,our best player and the best keeper in this division.Me thinks the manure plastics don`t know what they are talking about:wanker:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
According to the Manchester United fans I am working with at the moment.

They are all nice guys, from Manchester and are football coaches. No plastics here at all.

Amazing how differently other people can see one player.

We all know he's brilliant though.:thumbsup:

What a load of bollox! We all know that there are NO Manure fans in Manchester - only City fans. If you had said they come from Cornwall, your fishing trip may have worked a little better.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wonder if United have got any more rubbish players they want to bung us?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
One of them's not called Ninja Elephant is he?:eek:

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
Who thinks his Birmingham mistake will cost him a place in championship side of the year?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Man U fans are so ****ing arrogant, I don't even bother trying to talk football with them.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The save on Sunday from Upson was every bit as important as Ulloa's goals and Spanish Dave's legendary free kick...

Just imagine if we had been 1 down then! ....

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well he's certainly not World Class, so they would think that.

Players like Fabien Barthez and Massimo Taibi who they also would describe as "really bad" would have walked into this team too.

Man Utd is such a high level that a majority of their first team rejects are still way too good for the Championship, Kusz certainly is.

"Is such a high level". Your tongue has shoe polish on from licking Taggart's wine splattered shoes.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Ferguson has only really signed two good keepers at Man Utd - Schmeichel and Van Der Sar.

Before he came here I always thought TK was unlucky to get an extended run at Old Trafford.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here