Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK Gas supply running out?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Would rather light the fire than put the central heating on these days as its plain to see British gas are taking the .... out of everyone using their services.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Ridiculous scaremongering. F*** off newspapers.

This... It's clear that the newspaper as a form of media is on a long, slow and painful road to its death. Most people have got to the point where they have lost all faith in the sensationalist left or right wing propaganda they write.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We only need to find a way to tap the gas that [MENTION=3733]papajaff[/MENTION] pumps out on away days and the country will be saved...

And the old people, don't forget them, they use unnecessary gas............AND get paid extra money to do so!!! :eek:

Who else abuses our energy sources???

My bloody wife. Heating cranked up all day even when we aren't there because she's paranoid if we turn it off it won't fire up again.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I only use gas for hot water, plus I had the decency to break my boiler for 5 days a few weeks ago leaving the gas for someone else to use. I feel I should get some kind of rebate for this.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
We only need to find a way to tap the gas that [MENTION=3733]papajaff[/MENTION] pumps out on away days and the country will be saved...

So, Bwian. looking forward to Forest away next Saturday? I'm sorry to report that I will be at a Beer Festival down Ship Street on the Friday. Parp!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here