Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Gus,you have been like a cheating lover...

...you have been a very naughty boy going flirting with another club just cos they made some kind of sexy advance and I will never quite trust you the same again. But, you still float my boat, for now, so I'm gonna let you off this time.You tart. Xxxxx

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
It's more like him being told that there's a bird with a few quid interested in him; naturally he had a quick look but she turned out to be an absolute minger.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
The analogy of a cheating spouse somehow rings true, but we'll forgive him....but we won't sleep with him!
They say the grass is greener on the other side, but in the end, its only grass.
I really must cut back on eating chinese food

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
...you have been a very naughty boy going flirting with another club just cos they made some kind of sexy advance and I will never quite trust you the same again. But, you still float my boat, for now, so I'm gonna let you off this time.You tart. Xxxxx

Do you still have an affection for Mars Bars?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Its more like someone was coming onto him and wanted to fulfill all his wildest dreams - but they had the personality of a dumb bimbo and the appearance of a hippo so he told them to do one, like most men would do.

I_am_JOSH

Nov 30, 2012
Sussex Uni
I was talking to tony bloom tonight. He laughed off the idea the guss would even consider moving. Massively hyped up. It not going to happen.

Last edited:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I wouldn't overhype the trust angle. He's always said he'll be off at some point and we've always known that anyway. A Premiership club came in, he talked, he told them to do one. End of story.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I was talking to tony bloom tonight. He laughed off the idea the guss would even consider moving. Massively hyped up. It not going to happen.

Of course you did son.......

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You are sleeping on the couch tonight Gus.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
There were a few people at the Mullery dinner who did. Where do you think Andy Naylor got the news from to tweet it?

Listen to your father.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011

Do it again and we'll chop ya balls off

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It's more like a 3rd party has told you your lover is cheating on you, only to find out there was someone interested in them, but actually your lover told them to do one. Not sure your lover has done anything wrong at all!?

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
brilliant analogy this - if you partner kept flirting with someone else, you may turn a blind eye, you may even chose to 'overlook' the comments and behavior but deep down you don't trust as you know on the look for something better and when that comes along one day be gone in a shot - this time is wasn't Reading but if something better comes along, and if Reading even vaguely pricked his curiosity then there are still 17 other teams in premiership that will be more attractive than they were, Gus will go without a second thought - that's football I guess these days but as much as respect what Gus has definitely achieved, deep down I'd rather have seen a new manager come in with fresh ideas/drive either to get us over the line this year or give us a cracking 2013/14 season from the off.

D

Deleted member 2719

There's nothing to forgive him for. He's done nothing wrong

Gus turned up at her hotel room with his mate, she lays spread eagled on the bed and shows them all she had and they both thought no thanks my bird has much more class.

If she had been the Brady girl they would have both been on within seconds.

He is a tart with limited loyalty......How many more hotel rooms is he prepared to go to, even when he knows they are mingers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here